Family Law Attorneys In Yorkville (Kendall County) And Aurora (Kane County)
If you are considering filing for divorce or your spouse has filed and you need to respond, many pivotal decisions lie ahead. The same is true if you are a divorced or unmarried parent who must confront problems involving custody, visitation, child support or all of these issues.
Engaged, Informative Legal Counsel From Seasoned Trial Lawyers
At Self & Russelburg, LTD., highly experienced Illinois family law attorneys emphasize client education and practical, hands-on guidance. We help men and women understand relevant laws and their full range of options, so that they can make confident choices about how to proceed. When fair, workable solutions cannot be reached through negotiations or mediation, our clients benefit from tough, effective trial representation.
Clear Strengths In High-Asset Divorce Cases, Custody Disputes And Modifications Of Orders
While we handle Illinois divorces and post-divorce actions at all levels of complexity, our skills and resources lend themselves especially well to:
- Divorce after a long-term marriage, often requiring thorough analysis of high-value assets and a strategic approach to allocation of property and any claim for spousal maintenance/alimony
- All aspects of divorce with children, including child custody and support, visitation orders and detailed parenting plans, and other parental concerns that may be intensely contested
- Issues affecting our clients’ long-term financial interests, including those involving division of retirement accounts in divorce, disputes over interests in family businesses, and much more
- Advice and efficient, effective action for people seeking child support changes due to substantial changes in economic circumstances
- Representation in disputes involving desired child custody changes, parental move-aways and child relocation
Whether you believe that your case can be resolved amicably or you are in for a fight on multiple important issues, we are here to rigorously protect your interests. We empathize with the challenges of personal and financial planning for a stable, productive life after divorce.
Our full-service offices in Yorkville and Aurora are conveniently located for clients who live and work in Kendall County, Kane, DuPage, DeKalb and Grundy counties, and other area jurisdictions. To put more than 50 years of litigation experience to work for you, call 630-553-4567 or 630-897-5553 — or email our firm right now.